3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBicker Road, Donington, Spalding
- SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
- WOULD BENEFIT FROM MODERNISATION & IMPROVEMENT
- SHOWER ROOM & BATHROOM
This Semi Detached House is situated in the popular and well served village of Donington. In the Agents opinion the property would benefit from modernisation and improvement. The property benefits from 2 Reception Rooms, Ground Floor Shower Room, 3 Bedrooms, off road parking and a rear garden.
This 3 Bedroom Semi Detached property is situated in the village of Donington and benefits from 2 Reception Rooms, 3 Bedrooms, off road parking and a rear garden.
With uPVC front entrance door, radiator, ceiling light point, door to Dining Room, stairs rising to first floor.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.81m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, exposed floorboards, brick built fireplace with open fire, wall light point, door to Lounge.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 7" ( 5.41m x 3.53m )
With double glazed patio door to rear garden, fireplace with electric fire (open behind), TV aerial point, exposed floorboards, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, recess shelving, understairs storage cupboard, door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.98m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to side elevation, ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces, space for oven and hob, ceiling mounted spotlights, door to Rear Entrance.
With door to side elevation, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to ground floor Shower Room.
Ground Floor Shower Room
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, double glazed window to side elevation, partly tiled walls, shelving, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, window to side elevation, loft access, exposed floorboards, door to 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.17m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.18m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, exposed floorboards.
With panelled bath with mixer taps, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, ceiling light point, window to side elevation.
To the front of the property is a raised lawned area and a gravelled driveway which extends along the side of the property through to the rear and provides off road parking.
The good sized rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn, with hedging and mature shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52088127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.