4 bedroom detached house for saleBromley Road, Colchester
- Executive Four Bedroom Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms & Sun Lounge
- Kitchen With Appliances
- Covered Heated Swimming Pool
- Garage & Ample Parking
Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000
Set back from the road on a PRIVATE DRIVE is this executive FOUR BEDROOM home with THREE RECEPTION ROOMS and boasting a covered heated swimming pool. There is also ample off road parking and a GARAGE.
A superbly presented four bedroom executive family home having been thoroughly extended to provide spacious living accommodation. The property offers three reception rooms and an attractive sun lounge over looking the rear garden and covered swimming pool. On the first floor all four bedrooms are of good size with bedrooms one and two offering en suite facilities.
Entrance Door To:-
Stairs to first floor, radiator, tiled flooring, under stairs cupboard. Doors to:
Double glazed obscured window to front, low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' 7" ( 5.84m x 3.53m )
Three double glazed windows one to front one to each side, radiator, wooden flooring, double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.34m x 3.25m )
Double glazed french doors to garden, wooden flooring, radiator, door to kitchen.
Sitting Room 17' 3" x 8' 7" ( 5.26m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboard, radiator, door to garage.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen comprising of eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for an American style fridge/freezer, double oven, five ring gas hob with cooker hood over and stainless steel splash backs, breakfast bar, tiled flooring, door to sun room.
Sun Room 17' 2" x 7' 8" ( 5.23m x 2.34m )
double glazed doors to garden, tiled flooring, radiator, door to sitting room.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, loft access with ladder, airing cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
Double glazed obscured window to side, shower cubicle, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Master Bedroom 18' x 13' 9" ( 5.49m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspects, radiator, loft access, door to:
Shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Double glazed obscured window to side, low level w.c, paneled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Patio area with the remainder being laid to lawn with out side lighting, shed to remain. Covered heated swimming pool.
To The Front
Driveway leading to garage and parking for several vehicles.
Covered Pool Area 28' x 18' ( 8.53m x 5.49m )
Pool area is 23' x 12' with steps and shallow end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52089027.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.