2 bedroom house for saleDean Lane, Rowland's Castle, PO9
- Charming Grade II Listed Cottage
- Far Reaching Views of Southdowns National Park
- Situated in accredited Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Beautiful Two Bedroom Cottage
- Immaculately Presented
- Rural hamlet of Dean Lane End, Rowlands Castle
- Built in 1850's
- Dual Fuel Feature Fireplace
- Additional land at the rear which can be used for private parking
- No Forward Chain.
Henry Adams is delighted to present this stunning Grade II listed cottage located in the rural hamlet of Dean Lane End, Rowlands Castle. Nestled in the foot of the Southdowns National Park with stunning views, the location is considered to be an area of outstanding natural beauty as awarded by British Heritage. The property is set back from the historic flint wall, the charm is immediate as you approach the stable front door. Once inside you are greeted by the feature fireplace in the living room, the living area has a snug feel and is immaculately presented with wooden flooring taking you through to the dining room. The dining area has a sociable feel with double glass doors opening into the kitchen. The kitchen has been finished to a high standard but sympathetically to the cottage, with cream cupboards and wooden work surface. Typical of the Victorian era the bathroom is situated past the kitchen at the back of the cottage, the décor is simple with slate style flooring, a white suite, white wall tiles and a power shower over the bath. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, the second bedroom is a good sized double with a cosy feel and built in cupboard space. The master bedroom is spacious and has a tranquil feel, offering breathtaking views of the Southdowns National Park. The garden is low maintenance and has a patio area, perfect to sit and enjoy the surroundings. The property has allocated parking to the front and allocated parking to the rear. Lavender Cottage is a beautiful property and must be viewed to appreciate its charm. EPC-N/A
Stunning Grade II listed Cottage Located in the rural hamlet of Dean Lane End, Rowlands Castle with views over Southdowns National Park.
Lavender Cottage sits in the heart of the Southdowns National Park and is considered a place of outstanding natural beauty by British Heritage. Approximately one mile North lies the charming Village of Rowlands Castle which offers a hardware shop, convenience store, church, doctor's surgery, Primary School and mainline train station, serving the London Waterloo to Portsmouth route. With the popular sailing harbour Emsworth just 5 miles South and picturesque village of Petersfield is 10 miles North. Access to major roads is to the A3(M) via Horndean, approximately 3 miles to the West, and the A and M27 via Havant, about 5 miles to the south.
Sitting Room 13'9 (4.19m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
Dining Room 14'0 (4.27m) x 11' (3.35m)
Kitchen 9'10 (3m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Bedroom 1 13'11 (4.24m) x 12'3 (3.73m)
Bedroom 2 11'1 (3.38m) x 11' (3.35m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52089549.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 185623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.