1 bedroom maisonette for saleTillard Close, Plymouth
Offers in Region of
- One Bedroom
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Re Fitted Kitchen
- Re Fitted Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
***VERY WELL PRESENTED***ONE BEDROOM***GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE***PRIVATE REAR GARDEN***OFF ROAD PARKING***RE FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM***POPULAR LOCATION***
Offered for sale in a much sought after location is this well presented one bedroom ground floor maisonette. The property offers spacious accommodation and has been well looked after by the present owner, it offers a re fitted kitchen, a re fitted bathroom, a private enclosed rear garden and off road parking. An internal inspection is crucial to appreciate all this wonderful property has to offer.
Enter via a UPVC door leading in to entrance porch
Hanging space for coats and space for a shoe rack, door leading in to lounge.
Lounge 17' x 11' 8" ( 5.18m x 3.56m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, smooth walls , electric feature fire place, door leading to kitchen and hallway.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 5' 7" ( 3.86m x 1.70m )
Galley style kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, Fitted oven with hob and extractor hood over. Door leading to rear garden plus a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Doors leading bathroom and bedroom plus a large storage cupboard.
Bedroom 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
This bright and airy room has UPVC double glazed window to thew rear elevation with views of the south facing rear garden. Built in wardrobes, smooth walls and ceiling.
Bathroom 5' 5" x 7' 5" ( 1.65m x 2.26m )
This three piece bathroom suite comprises of a Paneled bath, pedestalled wash hand basin and a low level w/c.
South facing rear garden mostly laid to lawn with patio area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52091964.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.