2 bedroom park home for saleWitham Bank, Chapel Hill, Lincoln
- Reduced to £24,000
- Superb Two Bedroom Caravan Holiday Home
- 11 months per annum Residency
- Central heating & uPVC double glazing
- On site Facilities & Amenities
Superb TWO BEDROOM CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOME in the WATERSIDE location of ORCHARD PARK at CHAPEL HILL. This caravan has a spacious and open plan living dining kitchen. There are two bedrooms, with the master having an ensuite and a separate shower room.
A chance to own a superb CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOME at this established WATERSIDE CENTRE at CHAPEL HILL. The caravan is positioned within an established site, which includes an extensive range of amenities, including swimming pool, bar, laundrette and site reception/sales office. The site is a riverside development and offers excellent angling and boating potential. The caravan features a generous sized open plan living dining kitchen and has an inner hallway, two bedrooms, the master of which has an ensuite. There is also a separate shower room. The caravan will also benefit from a parking space. Call William H Brown now on 01529 303040 for details of this unit, as well as an extensive range of alternative options available.
Open Plan Living Dining Kitche 18' 5" excl alcove x 11' 7" ( 5.61m excl alcove x 3.53m )
This excellent area offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing. There is an electric fire, television point, radiator and a range of uPVC windows including a uPVC bay window to the front. The kitchen area has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units and work surfacing, as well as fitted oven, hob, refrigerator and freezer. There is a single drainer stainless steel sink, cupboard with LPG gas central heating boiler and glazed uPVC door to the side.
Having radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 6" incl dressing room area ( 3.56m x 2.59m incl dressing room area )
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with dressing table and bedside cabinets. There is also a radiator and two uPVC windows.
Having a wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity cupboards below, WC, radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.72m x 1.65m )
The second bedroom has built in cupboard, radiator and uPVC window.
Having a large shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin with vanity cupboards below, WC, uPVC window and heated towel rail.
Plot space and parking.
We are advised by the site director that this site offers 11 months per annum residency. For further details of this, the extensive range of amenities available on the site and other options available, please refer to William H Brown on 01529 303040, an appointment will then be made for you to visit the site and discuss all the options available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.