4 bedroom detached house for saleCavendish Crescent, Newquay
- 4 Bedrooms, master en-suite + family bathroom
- Rear aspect full width kitchen/diner onto garden
- Lounge and ground floor office/additional bedroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Garage in block with parking space in front
- Small easily maintained secure and enclosed rear garden
- Excellent "as new "condition throughout
Detached 4 bedroom (1 en-suite) modern house with a study/bedroom 5, a garage and private parking on this recently constructed estate
Front door to the:
Entrance Hall - Staircase to first floor. Radiator.
Downstairs Wc - White low level WC. Radiator. Pedestal handwash basin. Extractor fan.
Lounge - 5.87m x 3.48m (19'3 x 11'5) - Measurement into front aspect uPVC double glazed bay window. 2 radiators.
Study - 4.19m x 2.74m (13'9 x 9') - Measurement into front aspect uPVC double glazed bay window. Radiator. Walk-in storage cupboard.
Dining Room - 4.90m x 2.59m (16'1 x 8'6) - Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window and double opening doors onto the rear garden. Radiator. Square arch opening to the:
Kitchen - 3.10m x 2.36m (10'2 x 7'9) - Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window. Surrounding range of high gloss white kitchen units under a black granite effect roll edge worktop incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and four burner gas hob. Corner cupboard housing the gas fired boiler. Range of wall cupboards with tiled splashback to worktop. Fitted single electric oven. End recess suitable for fridge/freezer. Recess for washing machine. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing - Side aspect uPVC double glazed window. Airing cupboard housing the pressurised hot water system.
Bedroom No.1 - 5.18m x 3.30m (17' x 10'10) - 2 front aspect uPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room - 2.11m x 1.80m (6'11 x 5'11) - Front aspect diffused glass uPVC double glazed window. Radiator. WC. Pedestal basin with tiled splashback. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding glazed shower doors and shower off boiler. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom No.2 - 3.71m x 2.54m (12'2 x 8'4) - Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom No.3 - 2.74m x 2.31m (9' x 7'7) - Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom No.4 - 2.69m x 2.39m (8'10 x 7'10) - Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.18m x 2.11m (7'2 x 6'11) - Full length side panelled bath with shower off taps and fully tiled surround over. H&C pedestal basin. Low level WC. Wall mounted heated towel rail.
Outside Front - Path and steps to front door immediately adjacent to an estate family play area.
Outside Rear - Small fully enclosed lawned rear garden with a high surrounding rendered block wall. Path and gate leads to the side pavement providing pedestrian access to the garage block.
Garage - 5.64m x 2.59m (18'6 x 8'6) - Rafters overhead for storage. Metal up and over front door. Parking space in front (middle garage of three).
Tenure - Freehold
Services - All mains
Council Tax - Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52098915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27492818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.