2 bedroom apartment for salePark Road, Gloucester, GL1
- Situated close to local amenities
- Two bedroom spacious flat
- Fully renovated to a high standard
- Built in wardrobes
- Off road parking for several cars
- Council tax band: A
Updated to a high standard throughout is this deceptively spacious duplex apartment complete with a new lease of 999 years, making it the perfect property for a first time buyer.
Boasting a large lounge with a beautiful cast iron fireplace and many other features in-keeping with the age of the property. There is a separate bathroom and cloakroom, plus a recently fitted kitchen/breakfast room. On the top floor there are two double bedrooms with ample built in wardrobes. Further benefits include off road parking for several vehicles.
This well presented home is located in the City Centre, with views over Gloucester Park, close to the train station, Gloucester Quays and designer outlet shopping centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52099959.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS170247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.