2 bedroom flat for saleLambert Avenue, Richmond, Surrey, North Sheen, TW9
- Fantastic location close to Richmond Park and Kew Gardens
- Secure building with intercom system
- Beautiful contemporary fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Well proportioned reception area with space for dining table
- Tastefully decorated en-suite shower room
- Two spacious light and airy bedrooms
- Stunning floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
- Oak wooden flooring throughout
This fantastic two bed flat located in North Sheen boasts brilliant living spaces with a light and airy kitchen/reception room, spacious bedrooms and a stunning floor-to-ceiling tiled family bathroom.
Lambert Avenue is ideally situated in North Sheen, Richmond, located close to a number of parks such as Kew Gardens and Richmond Park as well as benefiting from fantastic commuter options from the nearby train stations of North Sheen Mortlake.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1050650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.