2 bedroom apartment for saleBelthorne Avenue, Blackley, Manchester, M9
- NO CHAIN & COMPETITIVELY PRICED
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- VERY SPACIOUS INTERIOR
- IDEAL FOR INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER
- EASILY MANAGEABLE SINGLE-LEVEL ACCOMMODATION
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
Competitively priced. No chain. Ideal for investors, first time buyers or perhaps those looking for single-level accommodation. Exceptionally spacious ground floor apartment with its own private entrance and gardens to front and rear. Well presented accommodation of around 700 sq ft featuring entrance vestibule, good-sized lounge, modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Gas combi central heating. uPVC double glazing. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends - please phone or email to arrange a viewing.
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to introduce 13 Belthorne Avenue, Blackley - competitively priced and offered for sale with no chain.
Ideal for investors, first time buyers or perhaps those looking for single-level accommodation, this exceptionally spacious ground floor apartment has its own private entrance and provides well presented accommodation of around 700 sq ft featuring entrance vestibule, good-sized lounge, modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc.
The property is warmed by a gas central heating system and further complimented by uPVC double glazing.
Externally, there are good-sized gardens to both the front and rear.
Found in the Blackley district of north Manchester, the property is situated just off Charlestown Road in Belthorne Avenue and enjoys being tucked away off the road, in a pleasant pedestrianised position. There are a good range of amenities locally including schools, shops and supermarkets. Boggart Hole Clough is within walking distance and the property is ideally situated for access to North Manchester General Hospital and North Manchester Sixth Form College and Library.
PLEASE NOTE : There is a service charge payable - details to be confirmed by solicitors.
All mains services are available
3.52m x 2.92m
4.31m into wardrobes x 3.15m
4.37m x 2.62m
Ground Floor Apartment
4.80m max x 3.42m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52111239.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID170728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.