5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDelamere Road, Colchester
- St Johns Location
- Well Presented
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Shower Room & Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance To Local Shops & Bus Routes
GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £475,000
Well presented five bedroom detached bungalow located in the sought after Magdalen Wood area of ST JOHNS. The property has been extended offering excellent accommodation throughout. The property is with walking distance to local shops and bus routes.
Situated in this popular location of ST JOHNS is this superbly presented 5 bedroom detached bungalow. The property boasts a fabulous contemporary kitchen offering a whole host of integrated appliances and granite work surfaces and under floor heating. The bathroom is fitted with modern 3 piece suite and all 5 bedrooms are of good size. The garage has been converted to create further living space and has a shower room off. The garden toil the rear has a raised seating area and an attractive stream water feature.
With double glazed entrance door and window, wooden flooring, door to:
Lounge/diner 22' 2" x 10' 9" extending to 20' In to bay ( 6.76m x 3.28m extending to 6.10m In to bay )
Bay window to the front and sliding double glazed doors to the rear. Feature fireplace with living flame affect electric fire, oak flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.95m )
Bespoke contemporary fitted kitchen with white gloss units and granite work surfaces and flooring. Inset sink with hot water dispenser, 2 single self cleaning ovens, combination microwave oven, induction hob with pan draws under, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, water softener, breakfast bar area, under floor heating, double glazed window to the front, door to the rear garden and playroom.
Playroom/bedroom 6 9' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Comprising of shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Access to loft space
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.34m x 2.79m )
With tilt and turn double glazed doors to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.25m )
double glazed window to the side, radiator
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Bedroom Five 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Modern 3 piece suite in white, shaped paneled bath with mixer taps with shower over, vanity hand basin, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, 2 double glazed windows to the side.
With pre formed driveway providing off road parking and gated side access to the rear.
With raised lawned area and decked seating area with balustrade, 2 garden sheds with power, stream water feature and further patio area to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52115547.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.