2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Emperor Block, Langley Square, Dartford, DA1
- NW & NE Facing Terrace
- 845 sqft Plus Balcony
- Courtyard & Pond Aspects
- Anticipated 4.6% Gross Yield
- Tenure: 999 year leasehold
- Ground Rent: £300 pa
- Est Service Charge: £700 pa
- Completion due: Q3 2019
- Not suitable for help to buy
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Well positioned 2nd floor Pond & Courtyard facing apartment located in The Emperor Block. Offering (845 sqft) of modern and stylish living space, with open plan kitchen and living area, with balcony, two spacious double bedrooms, luxury en-suite bathroom to master and modern family bathroom.
The waterside apartments situated in the sought-after town of Dartford, Kent. Inside the M25 motorway and just 30 minutes into central London, Langley Square will be ideal for families and couples wanting to live in a leafy garden suburb setting within easy commuting distance of the capital from nearby Dartford Station.
The Mill Pond and river setting will provide attractive water features for the adjoining homes and the leafy garden suburb inspired design will create a highly attractive place to live.
Dartford Rail Station sitting just opposite from the development providing direct links to London Bridge and Central London (Charing Cross station) from just 41 minutes. Abbeywood Station will be served by the new Crossrail (2018), and is only an 8 minute journey from Dartford via train. From here, journey times will be significantly reduced with direct links to Canary Wharf in just 11 minutes.
Dartford Town Centre is moments away, and is currently undergoing a colossal £94 million regeneration project with plans to enhance and revitalise the town centre. In addition to the variety of shops, restaurants and pubs the Town Centre has to offer, one of Europe's largest shopping centre - Bluewater - is just 4 miles away boasting over 300 stores, a multiplex cinema, along with a plethora of restaurants and cafes.
Completion due Q3 2019
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27499616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.