2 bedroom terraced house for saleColdstream Street, Blantyre
- 2 Bedroom
- Reception Room
This home has recently been refurbished to a high standard with new carpets, plastered and recently painted walls.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. 2 large bedrooms with built in storage.
2. Quiet end of a great street.
3. Excellent location, close to schools, shops, public transport and motorway links.
4. Private parking.
5. Large bay window in the lounge lets in loads of natural lighting
Entrance to the property is through a double glazed door leading to a small hallway.
A large bright space with a laminated floor which benefits from a large bay window letting in plenty of natural lighting.
Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and room for a small dining area.
Large double bedroom with new carpets and built-in wardrobes.
Double bedroom with new carpets and built-in storage.
Modern bathroom with electric shower.
The front of the property boasts a small garden.
The rear of the property has fencing to the boundary and benefits from decking and a shed at the bottom of the garden
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has an excellent access to motorways with 3 on-ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode – Estate Agents in Blantyre
1. Reputation – Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost – We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £650 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Upload Abode, Motherwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.