2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 10, Darwin Court, 3 Kingswood Place, Hayes, UB4
- Fitted kitchen/dining/reception room
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom suite
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Built in storage
- Allocated parking & communal gardens
- Benefiting from Crossrail nearby from 2018
- EPC Rating B
- 727 Sq. Ft. (67.5 Sq. M)
Providing spacious, light filled accommodation, this contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom second floor apartment is positioned in this pleasant environment conveniently located close to the main Uxbridge Road and transport links to Uxbridge Town Centre.
The accommodation comprises an open plan fitted kitchen/dining/reception room with a balcony, two bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Both bedrooms have a juliette balcony, built in wardrobes and bedroom one has an en-suite shower room. Outside, there is allocated parking and communal gardens.
Kingswood Place is situated off the Uxbridge Road, within easy reach of Hillingdon London Underground Station, local shops, schools and bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52123800.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.