4 bedroom detached house for saleFairview Park, St. Columb
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 bedroom detached house
- En-suite shower room, bathroom and ground floor cloakroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen and separate utility room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- off road parking for two cars
- integral garage
- enclosed rear gardens
- views to the rear
Situated towards the end of this cul-de-sac is this generous 4 bedroom detached house with en-suite shower room, 2 reception rooms, kitchen with separate utility room and integral garage. The property also abuts farmland and rolling countryside views can be enjoys from the rear, gas central heating and double glazed windows. From the front is a hallway with stairs ascending to the first floor and door to the lounge. A good size room with window to the front and large opening to the dining room. French doors from hear provide access to the rear garden and door to the kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped with a range of base and wall units together with integrated oven and hob, window overlooks the rear garden and door to the utility room. This room has a range of base units and space for washing machine, door to side elevation, access to the integral garage and cloakroom. On the first floor are 4 bedrooms all have built in wardrobes, the master has an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom has been refitted. Outside there is off road parking to the front for 2 cars whist to the rear the gardens are fully enclosed with patio and lawns together with Cornish hedge to the rear boundary that abuts farmland
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5992451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.