3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Steeples, New Street, NG34
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Larger Style Mid Town House
- 3 Bedrooms And Bathroom
- Lounge, Kitchen / Diner, Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing
- Small Quality Development
- Walking Distance Of Village Centre
- Well Equipped And Finished
- Predicted EPC B
*HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE* – PARTICULARLY GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED LARGER STYLE MID TOWN HOUSE - Situated on this small quality development of only 18 properties built by Lindum Homes this newly built 3 bedroom family home provides modern style living with its well-equipped dining kitchen with French doors to the rear gardens and includes useful storage areas to both ground and first floor. It comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Lindum Homes have an established reputation for building quality homes and this standard extends across its range. The property is positioned at the end of the cul de sac and is within easy reach of the centre of this popular, well served village. The front illustration in these details are for a semi-detached – the particular plot is in a block of four.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52128993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE178544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.