3 bedroom terraced house for saleArnhem Way, The Maltings, Donington, Spalding
- Fully fitted kitchen/diner
- Oven, hob and extractor fan
- Family bathroom with an over the bath shower
- Enclosed rear garden
- Parking at the front of the property
Donington is a large village in the South Holland district of Lincolnshire. It is situated 8 miles (13 km) north from the market town of Spalding on the A152, and is bypassed by the A52.
The village has one public house. There is also a Coop and a Costcutter in the Market Place. Donington offers well regarded primary and secondary schools, butchers, bakers, community centre etc., extensive shopping and banking facilities, bus and railway stations, hospitals etc. and has access to the A1 for all routes north and south and a fast train link with London's Kings Cross minimum journey time 70 minutes. The cities of Lincoln, Peterborough and Nottingham are also easily accessed as are the North Norfolk and East Lincolnshire Coasts. There are a number of local sporting facilities including golf courses at nearby Surfleet, Kirton Holme, Hubberts Bridge and Boston.
Property ref: 121_2476_3857814
Double bedroom to front
Double bedroom to rear
Family bathroom with over bath shower
Hallway with stairs off
Fully fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor and dining area
Lounge with doors leading to kitchen and hallway
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52129483.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3857814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterloo Homes, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.