Land for saleCanterbury Road, Lydden, Dover
- Architect Designed Properties
- Amazing outlook and views over countryside to AONB
- Great development opportunity for self-builders
- Existing property recently refurbished and ready to move in
- Currently let achieving good rental value
- Potential for bungalow as annex to main property for aging relatives
EXCITING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - Full planning has been granted to extend an existing dwelling and to build an exclusive chalet bungalow within the confines of a generous plot in the village of Lydden, surrounded by open countryside of outstanding beauty.
The existing property will be subject to alterations and extensions to create an imposing detached family property: boasting a hall, study/reception, integral garage and open planned family space to its rear which looks out to its good size gardens. Upstairs the gallery landing will lead to the family bathroom and four bedrooms with en-suite to the master.
Plot 2 will become the attractive chalet style bungalow, its ground floor resulting in an entrance hall, cloakroom, a single bedroom and a double with en-suite facilities. To its rear is a generous size open plan living/kitchen/dining room that provides plenty of entertaining space. Upstairs, a master bedroom with wardrobe and en-suite bathroom makes use of the roof space.
There will also be be a good level of separation between the two dwellings that have been carefully designed to prevent them overlooking.
Please contact the Dover Branch for further details.
Lydden is a sought after village is situated near to the neighboring villages of River and Temple Ewell. In transport terms Lydden is well connected, being close to the A2 and A20 trunk routes and having a railway station at Kearsney with direct services to London, and only 3 miles from the Port of Dover.
Lydden has a strong identity and sense of place in Dover. The village has a primary school taking almost all of its intake from the village itself.
Lydden is a short distance from the historic park called Kearsney Abbey and another two adjacent parks called Russell Gardens and Bushy Ruff.
Plot 1 (Converted Existing Dwelling) -
Entrance Hall With Doors To The Study -
Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom Plus En-Suite & Walk In Wardrobe -
Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 -
Family Bathroom -
Plot 2 (New Build Chalet) -
Entrance Hall With Doors To The Wetroom Bathroom -
Cloakroom & Bathroom -
Bedroom 2 With En-Suite & Bedroom 3/Study -
Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom With En-Suite -
Prosposed 4 Bed (New Build Chalet) -
Entrance Hall With Doors To The Study/Reception -
Bedroom 3 & Bedroom 2 With En-Suite -
First Floor With Gallery Landing -
Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Bedroom 4 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27501085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Dover - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.