3 bedroom detached house for saleTennyson Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- No Forward Chain
- Totally Refurbished Throughout
- Detached and Extended Character House
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Newly Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- Newly Fitted Bathroom and Cloakroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
* No Forward Chain * Totally refurbished throughout * An extremely rare opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious Detached, Extended, Character Family Home presented in show home condition in our opinion, located in a very popular road and within a short stroll to a variety of amenities including Aldwick Shopping Parade, the Seafront and Promeade with beautiful coastal walks leading to Bognor Regis Town Centre and Felpham.
The property is arranged over two floors, on the ground floor there is a spacious and light Entrance Hall leading to a generous size Lounge, a newly fitted Cloakroom, and newly fitted and extended Kitchen / Dining Room with some integral appliances and with lovely views and access to the secluded rear garden. On the first floor, three sizeable Bedrooms and a newly fitted Bathroom can be found. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating with a new combination boiler. Outside to the rear the Garden is totally secluded, enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. To the front, there is a Driveway leading to the Garage which has vehicular access to the Rear Garden. Viewing is a must to appreciate the immaculate condition this house has to offer.
Entrance - Beautiful feature under cover porch area with the benefit of lighting. UPVC double glazed door to:
Entrance Hall - Generous size entrance hall with a stairwell to the first floor landing. New door to the lounge, kitchen / dining room and cloakroom. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet and recently repainted. Recess ceiling lights.
Cloakroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Consealed W.C. Wall mounted new consumer unit and TV aerial cabling for the house. Recess lighting. Newly fitted vinyl lay flooring.
Lounge - 4.57m x 4.06m (15' x 13'4) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows with a feature bay window. Radiator. Television and telephone point. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 6.20m x 3.20m (20'4 x 10'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed patio door providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Brand newly fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Integrated fridge freezer. Space for a washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted new combination boiler. Opening up to the dining area with space for entertaining. Two radiators. Newly fitted vinyl lay flooring and recently redecorated.
First Floor Landing - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. New door to the bedrooms and bathroom. Access to the loft space. Recess ceiling lights. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated.
Bedroom One - 4.06m x 3.66m (13'4 x 12') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated.
Bedroom Two - 4.06m x 3.20m (13'4 x 10'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated.
Bedroom Three - 2.44m x 2.13m (8' x 7') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated.
Bathroom - 2.13m x 2.13m (7' x 7') - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Newly fitted bathroom with a P shaped panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over, wall mounted rainfall effect shower head, a hand held shower and fitted screen. Close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Part tiled walls. Newly fitted vinyl lay flooring and recently decorated. Heated towel rail.
Rear - Totally secluded rear garden, mainly laid to new turf. Patio area providing space for outdoor dining. Up and over door leading to the garage. Gated access leading to the front.
Front - Low maintenance front garden. Mainly laid to patio. Gated access leading to the rear.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Garage - 4.75m x 2.72m (15'7 x 8'11) - Up and over door to the front and rear of the garage for vehicular access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52133766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27501583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.