1 bedroom flat for saleHyde Grove Dartford DA1
- Modern Design
- Allocated Parking
- Open Plan Living Arrangement
- Popular Bridge Development
- Free Bus Service To Dartford
- Perfect For Commuters
- Local Shops
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Offered to the market in modern condition is this one bedroom, ground floor apartment. The property consists of Lounge/Diner which is open plan to a modern Kitchen, a Double Bedroom and modern Fitted Bathroom. There is also an allocated parking space.
The Bridge development offers convenient access to Dartford Town centre and Dartford mainline rail station. There is also a free bus service from the development to Dartford Town centre. Access to the A2/M25 motorway network is a short drive.
We understand that the lease has approximately 121 years remaining.
Energy Efficiency Rating B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P213112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.