2 bedroom flat for saleHarvington Chase, Coulby Newham
- Modern Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Area
- Modern Family Bathroom
- No Forward Chain
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Allocated Parking & Visitors Parking
- Intercom Security Entrance System
- Spacious Accommodation
- Early Viewing Advised
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this modern, well presented two bedroom first floor apartment offered for sale with no forward chain. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall with storage cupboard, open plan lounge dining kitchen area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, additional bedroom and a modern bathroom. Externally, allocated parking and visitors parking along with communal gardens. The property offers easy access to the Parkway Shopping Centre and an array of bus services. Please call Coulby Newham office to arrange your viewing appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52137903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.