2 bedroom bungalow for saleGrayswood Avenue, Bracklesham Bay.
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- MUCH SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- VACANT POSSESSION
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom bungalow in Bracklesham Bay, featuring:
* DETACHED BUNGALOW
* QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
* MUCH SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
* DOUBLE GLAZED
* SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
* DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
* AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
* VACANT POSSESSION
Newly fitted double doors to enclosed porch area. Glazed door and side panel to
* ENTRANCE HALL
Built in storage cupboard housing electric consumer unit, further storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving.
* SITTING ROOM: 6.68m x 3.94m (21' 11" x 12' 11")
Of triple aspect. Feature brick fire surround. Television and telephone point. Serving hatch to kitchen. Door to
* CONSERVATORY : 2.78m x 2.44m (9' 1" x 8')
Of brick and timber construction, double glazed door to rear garden.
* KITCHEN : 3.94m x 3.17m (Max) (12' 11" x 10' 5")
Range of white base units and drawers with matching wall mounted units above. Breakfast bar area. Space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker (extractor fan above). Floor mounted Trianco Oil fired boiler serving the central heating. Door to side access.
* BEDROOM ONE : 3.02m x 2.72m (9' 11" x 8' 11")
* BEDROOM TWO : 3.63m x 3.53m (Max) (11' 11" x 11' 7")
* SEPARATE WC
Half tiled walls.
Comprising of panelled bath shower above, pedestal wash hand basin.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
* SINGLE GARAGE : 5.64m x 2.77m (18' 6" x 9' 1")
Approached via a long driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, with double timber gates. Metal up and over door, personal door to side.
* SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
Enclosed by lap larch fencing, well stocked established flower and shrub borders, with remainder laid to lawn. Outside tap, oil filled tank for central heating. Timber gate to front access. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Council Tax Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52138050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.