2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFalcon Way, Sleaford, NG34
- Extended Two Bedroom Home
- Popular Cul De Sac Location
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining Room
- Well Proportioned Lounge
- Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Extremely Well Presented
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking for Two Vehicles
- EPC Rating D
EXTENDED AND IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM HOME IN A PARTICULARLY POPULAR CUL DE SAC LOCATION.
The accommodation comprises; well-proportioned Lounge, Kitchen, which is open plan to the Dining Room extension, two generous Bedrooms upstairs together with a Bathroom with Shower over the Bath. Features include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. To the front and side a driveway provides off street parking for two vehicles whilst to the rear are enclosed low maintenance gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52149624.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR170673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.