3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeilder Rise, Hemlington
- A Tastefully Modernised & Very Well Presented Semi Detached House with No Chain
- Redecorated & New Carpets Fitted Throughout
- Lounge, Dining Room & Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Has a Smart Range of Modern Beech Style Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Garage, Parking & Good Size Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This modernised and very nicely presented three bedroom semi detached house has been redecorated throughout and has had new carpets fitted, all for the benefit of the next owners.
The interior walls have been skimmed and given a neutral emulsion finish so there is a very calm and easy on the eye feel to the place. Other features include a good size rear garden, garage, combi boiler, UPVC double glazing and no onward chain.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, lounge with modern flame effect fire, dining room and kitchen with modern Beech style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
Open plan front lawn with border. Access by the side of the garage leads to a fence enclosed rear garden laid predominately to lawn.
A flagged driveway leads to a single attached garage with up and over door, electric supply and lighting laid on. Wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert, staircase to first floor and radiator.
3.94m x 3.8m
Front facing UPVC double glazed round bay window, modern brushed steel flame effect electric fire with surround, radiator and opening into…
2.62m x 2.41m
Radiator. Opening into…
4.78m x 3.05m
Fitted with a smart range of modern beech style wall, drawer and floor cupboards and granite effect roll top work surfaces with co-ordinated tiled splashbacks. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over, built in stainless steel electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Under stairs cupboard, radiator and UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert opens onto the rear garden.
Access to loft and built in cupboard.
3.9m x 2.8m
3.1m x 2.8m
2.7m x 2m
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising shower bath with thermostatic shower and glazed side screen over, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls and chrome towel radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52151304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.