3 bedroom detached house for saleLambfield Way, Ingleby Barwick
- A Sensibly Priced, Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Offering Attractively Presented Accommodation Which Will Appeal to a Variety of Potential Buyers
- Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Separate Dining Room with Rear Bay Window
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Three Bedrooms with the Master Having Fitted Wardrobes & a Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite & Part Tiled Walls
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Sensibly Priced, Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Detached Property. Offering Attractively Presented Accommodation Which Will Appeal to a Variety of Potential Buyers. Further Photos To Follow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52151307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING120413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.