2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilton Castle, Wilton, TS10
- Perfect for a first time buyer!
- Two bedroomed mid-terrace house.
- Open plan living/ dining area looking on to the beautiful rear gardens.
- Downstairs W/C.
- Spacious high quality modern kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Stylish family bathroom.
- Allocated parking to the front of the property.
- Gas central heating and double glazed.
**Perfect for a first time buyer!
**Two bedroomed mid-terrace house.
**Open plan living/ dining area looking on to the beautiful rear gardens.
**Spacious high quality modern kitchen.
**Two double bedrooms.
**Stylish family bathroom.
**Allocated parking to the front of the property.
**Gas central heating and double glazed.
This two bedroomed mid-terrace house is situated on the popular Wilton Castle grounds,
With its own private golf course.
The property briefly comprises; Entrance hall, Open plan living/ dining area with patio doors leading to the rear gardens, Spacious high quality modern kitchen with integrated appliances, downstairs WC, one bedroom to the ground floor, To the first floor it has the second bedroom and the family bathroom.
Allocated parking to the front of the property.
The grounds also have many beautiful gardens and its own tennis course.
Modern kitchen with a storage cupboard
Living/ Dining area
Spacious living/ dining area with patio doors leading to the rear gardens.
Integrated sliding mirror wardrobes
Modern family bathroom with free standing corner shower and separate bath with integrated TV.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.