2 bedroom terraced house for saleTrevithick Close, Eaglescliffe.
- Modern two bedroom end terraced house
- Refurbished kitchen with integrated appliances
- Refurbished bathroom suite
- Combination central heating boiler
- Refitted uPVC double-glazed windows
- Well presented living accommodation
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off-street parking
The property offers well presented and spacious living accommodation which has been updated and improved over recent years. The property has been refitted with uPVC double glazing and is warmed by a refitted combination boiler. The accommodation includes entrance vestibule, spacious living room, refitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances to include electric oven, gas hob and extractor, Beaumatic fridge/freezer and a Hotpoint washer and condensing dryer. The ground floor has engineered oak floor covering throughout. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, another double bedroom and a refurbished bathroom suite. All of the power sockets and light switches are brushed steel throughout. Externally there is a front garden and driveway which extends to the side of the property. The rear garden is enclosed. The property is well positioned for local amenities and is also only a short drive from Yarm High Street.
A modern end terraced two bedroom house which has been refurbished to include modern kitchen with integrated appliances, and modern bathroom suite.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council (Tax Banding B £1368)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52154910.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27505067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.