3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewlands, Whitfield, Dover, Kent, CT16
- An extended three bedroom semi detached home
- Ideal for a family
- Set in a sought after village location
- Very well presented throughout with modern finish
- Shared driveway, garage and generous garden
- New fitted kitchen with sky light
- Conservatory and additional reception room
- Close to local primary school and transport links
- Solar panels less than three years old
This property would make an ideal family home. The living accommodation has been extended to offer a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and wet room. There is a substantial lounge dining room with additional reception room and conservatory. The first floor comprises three bedrooms and a well presented family bathroom with whirlpool bath. The home also enjoys a garage, generous garden, shared driveway and solar panels.
Set in the village of Whitfield, this property enjoys easy access to all of the local amenities including the highly regarded Whitfield primary school, local post office and newsagents and transport links via the A2 to Canterbury and London. A number of superstores are also nearby including Tesco, B and Q and the recently opened Lidl with further expansion due in the future.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52155741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVB170103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.