4 bedroom detached house for saleMarine Gardens, Selsey, PO20
- Detached Chalet House
- Sea Front Development
- Sea Views
- 19ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room With Sea Views
- Master Bedroom With Sea Views
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Lawned Gardens
Located to the south of Selsey on a private sea facing development is this well presented detached chalet style house with four bedrooms and sea views from the front facing rooms, EPC-D.
Believed to be the original show home, the property is approached over the driveway which provides off road parking for several cars and leads to a 19ft garage. To the front there is a porch with stable style door opening into the entrance hall. The ground floor accommodation comprises; living room with log burner and sea views, 19ft kitchen breakfast room, two bedrooms and a shower room. Heading to the 1st floor there is a bathroom and two double rooms with the larger enjoying wall to wall built in wardrobes and sea views.
Four bedroom detached chalet style house with sea views and NO onward chain.
Double glazed front door opening to:
Wooden stable style door opening to:
Ground Floor Shower Room
Living Room 19'2 (5.84m) x 15'1 (4.6m)
Log burner installed and sea views
Kitchen Breakfast Room 19' (5.79m) x 11'7 (3.53m) max
Bedroom Three 12' (3.66m) x ' (m)
Bedroom Four 12'10 (3.91m) x 7'1 (2.16m)
Stairs from entrance hall to 1st floor
Bedroom One 15'1 (4.6m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
Wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors, sea views
Bedroom Two 13'1 (3.99m) x 12'9 (3.89m)
Built in wardrobe
Mainly laid to lawn with shingle covered border, twin side access gates to rear garden.
Providing off road parking and leading to:
Garage 19'5 (5.92m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
Up & over door, light, power and personal door to garden.
Rear Garden 49' (14.94m) x 39' (11.89m)
In addition to the accommodation the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Externally the front garden is laid to lawn with twin side access to the rear garden which is also mainly laid to lawn with patios seating areas positioned adjacent to the property as well as nestled in both corners.
Offered for sale with NO onward chain, an early viewing is considered essential to appreciate the location and views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52156899.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 259462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.