4 bedroom town house for saleNewcomen Road, Sandown
Withdrawn from Market
- Last One Remaining
- Brand New 3 Storey Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- Stunning Countryside & Downs Views
- Spacious Flexible Accommodation
- Open Plan Living
- Highly Energy Efficient
- Quality Fitted Kitchens & Bathrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Buildmark
- Short Walk to Local Beach
PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEO TOUR
ONLY TWO LEFT! An exciting new development of three brand new three storey town houses located close to the centre of Sandown with a wealth of local shops, amenities and good public transport links including the local train station with direct ferry links to the mainland. The development sits just a short walk from the local sandy beaches and cliff path taking you into Shanklin and beyond.
The properties have been designed to be highly energy efficient all with an "A" Rated Energy Performance Certificate.
The flexible accommodation is arranged over three floors and each property benefits from a good size rear garden. The interior will be finished to a high standard with quality fitted kitchens and bathrooms. The properies will benefit from a 10 year NHBC Buildmark.
The lower ground floor comprises stylish modern kitchen with fitted dishwasher, spacious lounge/ dining room with bi-folding patio doors out onto the garden. Ground floor comprises the third bedroom with views out across the garden, WC and the fourth bedroom.
First floor comprises two further spacious bedrooms plus the family bathroom.
KITCHEN 10' 7" x 13' 7" (3.232m x 4.150m)
LOUNGE/ DINER 13' 9" x 27' 0" (4.200m x 8.250m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 9" x 11' 7" (4.200m x 3.532m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 9" x 9' 1" (4.200m x 2.782m)
BEDROOM THREE 13' 9" x 11' 7" (4.200m x 3.532m)
BEDROOM FOUR 12' 0" x 7' 5" (3.682m x 2.282m)
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 5' 10" (2.100m x 1.800m)
WC 7' 5" x 2' 11" (2.282m x .900m)
OUTSIDE Enclosed rear garden with patio for minimal maintenance. Close board fencing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.