3 bedroom house for saleMeaden Way, Felpham, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 1,215 Sqft Modern Terraced House
- Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Sitting Room
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two First Floor Double Bedrooms, Study Area And Bathroom/WC
- Second Floor Double Bedroom With Large Storage Cupboard And En-Suite Shower Room/WC
- Garage With Electric Door And Adjoining Home Office
- Landscaped Gardens
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
A beautifully presented three double bedroom house, which is situated on a popular modern development to the north of Felpham village. EPC-C
The well proportioned accommodation is arranged over three floors, which includes on the ground floor a cloakroom, modern kitchen/dining room and a sitting room with double doors leading out to the landscaped rear garden.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom with WC and a study area with stairs leading up to the top floor where there is a large double bedroom with en-suite facility.
On the top floor, the largest of the double bedrooms can be found and has the benefit of an en-suite shower room/WC and large wardrobe.
Outside, as mentioned previously, the rear garden has been tastefully landscaped with a composite decked area adjoining the rear of the property giving way to an attractive patio area, which leads to the home office. A personal door also allows access to the garage, which benefits from an electric door and an allocated parking space.
This modern development is situated to the north of Felpham village and with easy access to the Felpham bypass. Felpham offers a wide range of local facilities including schools, doctors surgery and pharmacy, a sports centre with swimming pool, golf club, public houses and a range of shops. There are also sailing facilities at Felpham sailing club. Historic Arundel and the Cathedral City of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse can all be found within approximately an eleven mile radius.
Beautifully presented three double bedroom house situated on a popular modern development.
Sitting Room 17'8 (5.38m) x 15'3 (4.65m)
Kitchen/Dining Room 11'10 (3.61m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 12'10 (3.91m) x 9'7 (2.92m)
Bedroom 11'5 (3.48m) x 11' (3.35m)
Study Area 13'0 (3.96m) x 11'0 (3.35m)
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 17'8 (5.38m) x 14'10 (4.52m)
En-Suite Shower Room/WC
Garage 18'2 (5.54m) x 9' (2.74m)
Office 13'3 (4.04m) x 10'7 (3.23m)
Allocated Off-Road Parking
Private Estate Charge
We understand this charge is approximately £100 p.a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52161201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 251410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.