4 bedroom detached house for saleNewlands Avenue, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Substantial accommodation with spacious rooms
- Pleasant gardens, driveway and double garage
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- For sale with no onward chain
- A viewing is essential to appreciate this home
Located in one of Bishop Auckland’s most sought after areas, this substantial family home is sure to be in high demand to a range of buyers. Offering spacious accommodation which, in brief, boasts entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room, cloaks/wc and conservatory. To the first floor are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from pleasant gardens to three sides, a large driveway and a double garage, providing ample off street parking.
With gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout, an appointment to view comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52162707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO170391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.