4 bedroom detached house for saleHawthorne Gardens, CATHERHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- *Stunning detached house in private cul-de-sac
- *Four double bedrooms, two with en-suites
- *Modern kitchen/diner & family bathroom
- *Two reception rooms
- *Double glazing, gas central heating & solar panels
- *Good size rear garden
- *Driveway for multiple cars & detached garage
- *Close to local shops, schools and amenities
- *Perfect family home
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
Guide Price £800,000 - £900,000
MODERN AND SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME - Choices are proud to bring to the market this IMPRESSIVE FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE, set in a desirable location in a private cul-de-sac, built approximately 5 years ago. Within close proximity you have access to all that Caterham on the Hill has to offer including local shops, restaurants, primary and secondary schools, doctors, vets and hospital as well as leisure facilities at the De Stafford sports centre. For a more wider range of shops and amenities Caterham Valley is just a short drive away. Train stations within the area include Whyteleafe South and Caterham both offering excellent links to London. The property is WELL PRESENTED and STYLISH throughout and is arranged over three floors, comprising on the ground floor; Entrance hall, cloakroom, two separate reception rooms and a contemporary style kitchen/diner with french doors opening to the secluded rear garden. The first floor offers three double bedrooms, one of which boasts an en-suite shower room, and a further family bathroom. The master bedroom with an en-suite shower room is situated on the second floor. Externally the property boasts block paved driveway for several cars, a detached garage and a good size rear garden. Additional benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating and solar panels. This is an opportunity not to be missed, call choices TODAY to arrange a viewing on this superb family home. EPC Rating C.
*Stunning detached house in private cul-de-sac
*Four double bedrooms, two with en-suites
*Modern kitchen/diner & family bathroom
*Two reception rooms
*Double glazing, gas central heating & solar panels
*Good size rear garden
*Driveway for multiple cars & detached garage
*Close to local shops, schools and amenities
*Perfect family home
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52169736.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8360030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.