2 bedroom park home for saleHeather Bank Park, Shillford, Renfrewshire
- Beautiful lounge
- Luxury fully integrated kitchen
- Central heating & double glazing
- Mono block drive beside home
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe to master bedroom
Two Bed Stately Kensington (50x20) New home benefiting from 10 year structural warranty on a semi retirement park.Situated on a wonderful plot with amazing countryside viewsThe turnkey price for this home includes; delivery and siting on a new Gold Shield concrete base, all connections to services, full brick surround with set of steps, perimeter paving, drive beside home (garage optional extra), fully turfed private garden and a ten year Gold Shield Warranty.Heatherbank Farm is set in the rural location of the East Renfrewshire countryside and is an ideal place for a tranquil retirement. The park has the lush countryside backdrop but also is located half an hour from the lively city of Glasgow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Heather-Bank-Park-2212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.