2 bedroom bungalow for saleOak Road, Fareham
- Well presented Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Utility Area
- Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage converted to offer further accommodation
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Pretty Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- EPC = D
An opportunity to acquire this well maintained two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a popular residential location and offered for sale with a complete chain ahead. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall which offers access to the Lounge boasting a feature fireplace and a pretty bay window. There is a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances which extends to the Conservatory/Dining Room with utility area. From the Entrance Hall are two double bedrooms with the Master Bedroom having fitted wardrobes and there is a modern fitted bathroom. Externally the driveway extends to a garage which has been cleverly converted to offer further accommodation with power and light. The garden has an attractive rockery/pond and an area laid to lawn. This property is ideally located for schools, shops and public transport. Viewings are strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52170792.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8441678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.