3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMond Crescent, Billingham
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY PROVIDING AMPLE PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO THE A19
- AN IDEAL INVESTMENT
PROPERTY ADDRESS : 5 Mond Crescemt, Billingham, TS23 1DL
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £62,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
IDEAL INVESTMENT! SEMI DETACHED HOUSE offering SPACIOUS accommodation to include TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and kitchen. To the first floor three bedrooms and shower room/WC in addition to loft space. Externally is a spacious driveway to the front providing AMPLE PARKING and an ENCLOSED GARDEN to the rear and the property is located within easy access to the A19 for good commuter links.
Double glazed door to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, doors leading to lounge, dining room & kitchen, stairs to landing.
Lounge 12' 8" max x 9' 1" plus bay ( 3.86m max x 2.77m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator
Dining Room 12' 8" plus recess x 10' 7" ( 3.86m plus recess x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' ( 3.25m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted base & wall units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, separate taps, central heating boiler, part tiled, under stairs storage cupboard, door leading into rear garden.
Double glazed window to side elevation, doors leading to three bedrooms & shower room, stairs to loft room.
Bedroom One 13' 10" max x 10' 9" ( 4.22m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 5' 11" ( 3.28m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Velux window to rear elevation.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w/c.
Front & rear gardens with off-street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52172880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.