Plot for saleOver The Misbourne, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall
- 21'4 Dining Room
- 17'5 Drawing Room
- Kitchen Breakfast / Scullery / Boot Room
- Utility; 1st Floor: 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms; 2nd Floor: 2 Bedrooms & Store; Outside: 32'10 Garage w/ 17'5 Office; Garage/Workshop 19'4
PLANNING - 17/01154/FUL. Alt. ref. TQ 0218 8843. "Replacement dwelling and detached garage". Status - Permitted.
An exciting opportunity to purchase a level building plot approaching 2.5 acres with full planning consent to create a brand new detached residence (5732 sq ft) set in a beautifully established location. The site is on a prestigious private road, off a convenient country lane between Chalfont St Peter and Denham. Well positioned for ease of access by car to Junction 1 M40 (Denham) approximately 2 miles distant and Denham Golf Club rail station (less than 1/2 a mile).
-Demolition of the existing dwelling will be required.
-We are advised by our clients' architect that the SBDC Conditions of Approval have been dealt with.
-We are advised by our clients' architect that the Technical Building Regulations Approval will need to be renewed, but the team who did this before could be re-appointed which may save the new owner time & money.
South Buckinghamshire is renowned for its excellent range of schooling for boys and girls both state and independent - further information can be sourced via www.buckscc.gov.uk, www.southbucks.gov.uk, www.ofsted.gov.uk or www.schools-search.co.uk (using the Postcode UB9).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GDX140254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.