2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Thomas Road, St Anne's, Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire, FY8 1JR
- Two Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Beautifully Manicured Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW WITH A LARGE BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED REAR GARDEN AND AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom detached true bungalow situated in a sought after residential location in St Anne's. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and St Anne's square with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, large conservatory, two good size double bedrooms, modern fitted three piece shower room and an additional WC. Externally the property boasts a large Indian stone paved driveway offering parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage and a large beautifully manicured rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 421971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.