2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, St Anne's, Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire, FY8 3NJ
- Two Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Within Walking Distance Of The Town
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Utility/Family Room
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Manicured Gardens, Patio & Driveway
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN NEWLY RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF ST ANNE'S SQUARE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom detached true bungalow situated in a popular location in St Anne's. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and St Anne's square with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property has recently been refurbished throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, hallway, spacious lounge, open plan kitchen diner, utility room/family room, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a beautifully manicured laid to lawn front garden with driveway parking for several vehicles and a fully paved rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 419854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.