2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrantham Avenue, Great Cornard, SUDBURY
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Popular Location Within Great Cornard
- Downstairs Cloakroom & First Floor Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
CORNER PLOT. Two bedroom semi-detached family home situated within the popular location of Great Cornard. The property benefits from a downstairs cloakroom, lounge with separate kitchen leading out to the garden, first floor family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and off road parking.
Entrance Door Through To:
Door to the front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor and radiator.
Window to the front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.11m max x 4.11m max )
Windows to both the front and side aspects, under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
Window to the front aspect, French doors to the side aspect, matching wall and base level units with work tops over incorporating the sink and drainer unit. Integral oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, space for appliances such as fridge/freezer and washing machine, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard and doors through to:
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 13' 4" ( 2.59m x 4.06m )
Window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
Window to the side aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Window to the front aspect, enclosed bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks.
Outside The Property
There is an enclosed garden to the rear comprising patio area with pathway to the rear and gated rear access, mainly laid to lawn with further raised decking area and all enclosed by panelled fencing and wall.
The property benefits from an off road parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52173723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD106429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.