1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Georges Road, St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2AW
- Luxury One Bedroom Over 55's Apartment
- Communal Common Lounge & Reception
- Large Lounge Diner With Private Balcony
- Beautiful Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- Immaculate Communal Areas
- Private Gardens And Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** LUXURY ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT SET IN AN OVER 55'S DEVELOPMENT *** Leftmove Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this luxury one bedroom third floor apartment, set in an much sought after over 55's development, just a moments walk from St Anne's square. Close to all local amenities, travel links and local parks this immaculately presented development offers modern living space and on internal inspection briefly comprises of communal entrance reception and lounge, lift access to all floors, apartment entrance hallway with oak doors leading to all rooms, spacious lounge diner with private lit balcony, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, large double bedroom and a modern fitted shower room. Externally the property boasts private wrap around gardens and parking. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the high quality of accommodation this beautiful apartment has to offer.
9' 7'' x 7' 7'' (2.94m x 2.33m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Features a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled elevations. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four ring electric hob with stainless steel overhead extractor hood. Integrated microwave and fridge freezer. Inset halogen spotlights. Tile effect vinyl floor covering. Wall mounted electric 'Dimplex' heater.
15' 10'' x 9' 10'' (4.83m x 3.02m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Wall mounted electric heater. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
7' 1'' x 6' 5'' (2.17m x 1.97m)
Features a three piece suite in white comprising of WC with a concealed cistern, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit and step in mains shower cubicle. Tiled elevations. Vinyl floor covering. Inset halogen spotlights. Chrome heated towel rail. Wall mounted electric 'Dimplex' heater.
7' 1'' x 5' 8'' (2.18m x 1.73m)
Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Wall mounted storage heater. Access to the loft. Concealed storage cupboard.
23' 9'' x 11' 0'' (7.26m x 3.37m)
UPVC double glazed door leading out onto the front balcony. Wall mounted electric flame effect fire. Carpeted throughout. Two pendant light fittings. Two wall light fittings. Two wall mounted electric storage heaters. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 385893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.