3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGreville Smith Avenue, Whitnash, Leamington Spa
- Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Re Fitted Integrated Kitchen
- Re Fitted Bathroom
- Family Bathroom
- Separate Shower Room
- Landscaped Rear Enclosed Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- EPC Rating - D
*** EXTENDED & REFURBISHED FAMILY HOME OFFERING VERSATILE LIVING SPACE***
Occupying an enviable position in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to local amenities and open countryside and close to Leamington Spa town centre.
This modern family home has recently undergone a large extension, creating two double bedrooms and a shower room, forming an attic conversion.
The ground floor benefits from two further bedrooms, lounge / diner, re-fitted integral kitchen and re-fitted family bathroom.
Other recent improvements include new double glazing and redecoration throughout.
Externally, a landscaped rear garden, patio and lawn area, parking for three cars on shared driveway (in tandem) and potential for further parking - subject to relevant permission.
Being close to local bus routes, schools and shops, we highly recommend a private inspection of this property to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52176162.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27509661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.