3 bedroom flat for saleLangley Square, The Earl, Mill Pond Road, Dartford, Kent, DA1 5LR
- 3 Bed 2 Bath Apartment - 956 sq ft
- 5th Floor with Corner Balcony
- Dual N/W Aspect - Beautiful Views
- Secure Underground Car Parking
- Furniture Pack Available to buy
- 5 minute walk to Dartford Station
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Completion: Winter 2018
New Build Sales presents this 3 bed 2 bath apartment (956 sq ft) situated on the 5th floor with stunning dual aspect views in Langley Square - a luxurious waterside development situated in the commuter town of Dartford with excellent transport links into Central London.
This stylish apartment offers contemporary open-plan living spaces comprising a sleek designer kitchen with high quality integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes and carpeting to bedrooms, and luxury bathrooms fitted with Weston Homes signature SmartBathroom technology. The property further benefits from a large corner balcony offering wonderful views over landscaped courtyard and Pond, with secure underground car parking and furniture pack included.
Transformed from a former Victorian factory site, Langley Square will feature a village pond, children's play area as well as open green spaces and public walkways. A vibrant new high street will form the heart of the community with prime retail and commercial space, providing residents with a range of shops and local amenities.
++Resale Unit+Minimum 20% Deposit Required++
**Photos are for illustrative purposes**
Set within the historic Mill Pond site, Langley Square is ideally positioned for City commuters with Dartford Rail Station sitting just opposite from the development providing direct links to London Bridge and Central London (Charing Cross station) from just 41 minutes. Abbeywood Station will be served by the new Crossrail (2018), and is only an 8 minute journey from Dartford via train. From here, journey times will be significantly reduced with direct links to Canary Wharf in just 11 minutes.
Dartford Town Centre is moments away, and is currently undergoing a colossal £94 million regeneration project with plans to enhance and revitalise the town centre. In addition to the variety of shops, restaurants and pubs the Town Centre has to offer, one of Europe's largest shopping centre - Bluewater - is just 4 miles away boasting over 300 stores, a multiplex cinema, along with a plethora of restaurants and cafes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 423043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.