6 bedroom detached house for saleLuxford Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
Offers in Region of
- Grade II Listed Tudor House
- Six Bedrooms
- Approx. 4,499 sq ft accommodation in the main house
- Studio/Summer House
- Two Double Garages
- In all about 1.9 Acres
A Superb Listed Tudor house with later Arts & Crafts Embellishments
A fine period family house on the outskirts of the town, in a mature garden setting on a south facing slope with mature tree and hedge screening creating a high degree of privacy
Reception Hall. Family Room. Dining Room. Drawing Room. Study. Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Utility. Cloakroom & Guest W.C. Master Bedroom Suite. Five Further Bedrooms. Two Bathrooms and Shower Room. Approx 4,499 sq ft accommodation in main house. In all about 1.9 acres
- Wood front door into Entrance Porch leading to:
- Reception Hall leading to:
- Family Room with stone tiled floor, stairs to first floor, meter cupboard, door to Kitchen/Breakfast Room with stone tiled floor, good range of Mark Wilkinson floor and wall cupboards and black granite worktops, integrated appliances, central island unit, AGA, walk-in larder.
- Separate w.c. & L- Shaped Utility Room
- Cloakroom with high level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin
- Dining Room accessed via the entrance hall, with large fireplace and old bread oven
- Drawing Room with inglenook fireplace
- Study/Library with shelves to one wall
- Stairs from the reception hall lead to first floor landing with airing cupboard and hot water tank
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising; Double Bedroom with bay window, En-Suite Bathroom with freestanding bath with ball and claw feet, two pedestal wash hand basins, walk in shower cubicle and low level w.c.
- Three Further Bedrooms on First Floor
- Family Bathroom with low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over
- Further Family Bathroom with low level w.c., wash hand basin
- Separate w.c.
- Stairs to second floor landing leading to:
- Two Bedrooms, Sitting Room, Shower Room with low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle
The property is approached down a gravel drive from Luxford Road to a turning and parking area.
The gardens are beautifully maintained surrounding the house on all sides, with a mixture of mature shrubs and trees and a variety of fruit trees; apples, pears, plum, crab apples and specimen trees such as amalanchier, liquid amber and silver birch.
Outbuildings include; studio/summer house with sliding glass doors, kitchenette and w.c., two double garages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52177692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TON170171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Tunbridge Wells - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.