3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarton Crescent, Wolviston Court
- Moore & Cartwright Built Three Bedroom Semi Detached House with No Chain
- Handily Placed Within Easy Walking Distance of Well Regarded Schools & Shopping Parade
- Good Size South/Westerly Facing Side & Rear Garden
- Detached Garage, Driveway & UPVC Double Glazing
- Priced to Reflect Some Modernisation & Improvement
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Having been very well cared for over the years, this Moore & Cartwright built semi detached house with no chain now just needs the next family to come along and add their own stamp.
The popular Wolviston Court location is great and within easy walking distance of Priors Mill and St Paul's Primary School and Northfield Secondary School.
The stand out feature for this one is the very good size wrap around south/westerly facing side and rear garden. Fabulous potential if it is your intention to extend the place. It also has a detached garage, driveway and UPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52178256.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.