1 bedroom detached house for saleSteele Road, Isleworth, TW7
- Freehold One Bedroom House
- Prestigious Old Isleworth Area
- Modern & Stylish Interior
- Open Plan Living Room/ Kitchen
- Enquire & Book Viewings 24/7
- Internal Floor Area Approx 400 Sq. Ft
- Great First Time Purchase Or Buy To Let Investment
- Close To Transport Links & Local Amenities
- One Bedroom Flat
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this One Bedroom Freehold Cottage on Steele Road. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a large open plan reception room/kitchen with modern fitted appliances. To the first floor, there is a good sized white tiled bathroom and a large double bedroom. This property is in very good condition and has an internaly square footage of approximatley 400 Sq Ft. This would be suitable for a First Time Buyer or a Buy to Let Investor. Offered to the market with no onward chain.
Steele Road is a popular residential road in Old Isleworth and is in walking distance to Richmond town centre. It also offers easy access into to Twickenham and St Margarets and has a vast array of amenities on its doorstep.
Enquire and book viewings 24/7 with Purplebricks Unique Platform.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52178343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 394684-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.