2 bedroom flat for saleSenlac Way, St Leonards-on-Sea, Hastings, TN37
Offers in Excess of
- Well presented purpose built apartment
- Overlooking the mature rear communal gardens
- Two bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Entrance hall with large storage cupboard
- Beautiful rear aspect lounge/diner
- Convenient Little Ridge location
- Share of freehold
Beautifully presented purpose built apartment in the popular and sought after Little Ridge area being well served by local amenities of bus routes, doctors, dentist and convenience stores. Accommodation in some order of entrance hallway with large handy cupboard, two bedrooms both being front aspect, rear aspect lounge/diner with sliding doors out to the mature well looked after communal gardens, fitted kitchen and a family bathroom.
Rear Aspect Lounge/Diner
Modern Fitted Kitchen
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52183680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8598265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.