4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWick, near Bath & Bristol
- 4 double bedrooms, including master en suite with dressing room
- Spacious sitting room, dining room, snug and large bespoke kitchen/diner
- Good sized level garden with large deck off the kitchen/breakfast room and an attractive pergola area for al fresco dining
- Double garage to the rear and ample parking to the front
- Internal area of house 1806 sq ft/ 177.6 sq m. Garage 285 sq ft/26.5 sq m
Sold subject to Contract - Introduction
A beautifully presented and deceptively spacious 4 bedroom semi detached property retaining many period features, set within a most convenient location in the heart of the village and with views to the rear towards Golden Valley.
• 4 double bedrooms, including master en suite with dressing room
• Spacious sitting room, dining room, snug and large bespoke kitchen/diner
• Good sized level garden with large deck off the kitchen/breakfast room and an attractive pergola area for al fresco dining
• Double garage to the rear and ample parking to the front
• Internal area of house 1806 sq ft/ 177.6 sq m. Garage 285 sq ft/26.5 sq m
The popular village of Wick is situated approximately 4 miles north of the Georgian city of Bath. It is conveniently placed for access within 8 miles of the M4 junction 18 at Tormarton, and onwards to London, North Bristol and the South West and Midlands (via the M5). The village itself has a number of local facilities including public houses, local village shops including a small supermarket, general store, hairdressers and a post office. There is also a church and primary school. Bath Spa Railway Station provides high speed links to London Paddington (90 minutes approximately) and Bristol Temple Meads and West Country rail network (approximately 15 minutes) Access to local schools in north Bath including Kingswood, Royal High and St Stephens Primary School in Lansdown is easily afforded being within approximately ten minutes drive.
We are advised that mains electricity, gas and water are supplied to the property.
Useful Local Information Website
South Gloucestershire Council
http://www.southglos.gov.uk including schools, council tax etc
Energy Performance Certificate
From the City Centre, head north out of Bath along the Lansdown Road, passing Bath Race Course on the left. Continue along this road proceeding downhill past Tracy Park Hotel and the golf course on the right hand side. At the T-junction turn left taking you through Wick. Continue along passing the Rose & Crown pub on your left and the village hall and Redwood Cottage will be found nearly opposite on your right.
Crown Copyright. All rights reserved. License number 100036608.
APPOINTMENTS TO VIEW AND ALL NEGOTIATIONS MUST BE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE AGENTS. These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, any offer or contract and all statements made herein are made without responsibility on the part of Pritchards or the Vendor. Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves as to their correctness. The Vendor does not make nor give, and neither Pritchards nor any person on their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty in relation to this property. These particulars are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through the agents above. REF MT/200
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52184313.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pritchards, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.