6 bedroom farm house for saleColchester, Essex
Withdrawn from Market
- A Magnificent Grade II Listed 16th Century Farm House
- Six Bedrooms, Four With En-Suite Facilities
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room and Separate Utility
- Six Reception Rooms
- Useful Annexe, Currently Incorporated into the Main House But Could Be Completely Independent
- Rural Setting,Ideal Equestrian Opportunity Offering 5 Acres of Paddock and 2 Acres of Formal Gardens
- Carport, Five Stables and Three Barns
- Colchester Mainline Station Located Just 5 Miles Away With a Journey Time of Under 1 Hour to London
- Convenient access to the A12 Trunk Road and Colchester Town Centre
- Click Below For Brochure
This Grade II Listed timber framed six-bedroom family home dates from the early C16th and offers a huge selection of characterful rooms and outbuildings. One wing of the house is ideally laid out to form a separate annexe and outside, the three barns and five stables offer huge potential . The grounds extend to approximately seven acres and the rural setting is not only ideal to meet Equestrian needs but also highly accessible with Colchester´s mainline station a thirty-minute walk away and access to the main A12 trunk road just a couple of minutes down the road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52184316.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587001260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.