3 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Meadow, Ivybridge
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Close Proximity to the Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
- Close Proximity to Local Schools
- Devon Living Restriction Applies
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION This three bedroom mid terraced property is located within close distance to the town centre, local primary and secondary schools. The accommodation comprises; lounge, kitchen breakfast room, downstairs modern fitted bathroom and upstairs are three bedrooms. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
** Devon Living Restriction Applies - We understand that this property has a local area covenant which stipulates that buyers must have lived or worked in Devon for the last three years or seven of the last twenty years.
AREA DESCRIPTION Ivybridge is positioned on the fringes of Dartmoor National Park and has lots to offer all potential purchasers. This vibrant and friendly community boasts a town centre which is often referred to by the residents as 'the village' and hosts a range of facilities to include local shops and other businesses. The newly developed Watermark Centre features a comprehensive state of the art library, conferencing facilities along with cinema/theatre space, coffee shop and on-site business support service. Located between Plymouth and Exeter, Ivybridge offers easy accessibility for commuters to the A38 Devon Expressway. There are four local primary schools and a well respected community college which has a strong reputation and are a common factor for buyers choosing Ivybridge as their primary residence. Within the town, there are numerous clubs and societies catering for a wide variety of interests and hobbies, to include football, rugby, cricket and tennis. Positioned close to the town centre is the Ivybridge Leisure Centre which provides an indoor swimming pool, squash courts and gymnasium.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52188882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198013190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.