3 bedroom detached house for saleCromwell Road, Feltham
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Period Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- High Street Location
***DETACHED PERIOD HOUSE - PREMIER ROAD - FANTASIC LOCATION***
Three bedroom detached period property in wonderful condition, located in one of Feltham's premier locations, Cromwell Road.
The property consists of a separate living and dining room, both with feature gas fire places and a large kitchen complete with breakfast bar, built in appliances and ample storage. On the first floor the property is complimented by a generous master bedroom including built in wardrobes and feature fire place, a large second double bedroom and a plentiful third single room. Finally the family bathroom including a three piece suite. Outside to the front you have a small paved garden with the benefit of off street parking for a minimum of two cars, leading to the rear to a newly landscaped garden with use of a garage for storage. There is also scope to extend the property, subject to the usual Planning Permissions.
Cromwell Road is superbly located being a stone's throw away from Feltham town centre giving you access to multiple high street brands, shop and bus links including 24 hour services. Most importantly you have Feltham Overground station just minutes away, with its fast train service you can get into waterloo in approx. 25 mins. This wonderful, loving, family home is ideal for all types of buyers and won't be on the market for long. Viewings highly advised.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52194720.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL106471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.